SEO Specialist – Medior
We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Over 3 years of experience in SEO
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, etc)
- Basic understanding of leading CMS platforms (e.g, WordPress, Shopify, etc.)
The following skills and experience are desirable but not essential:
- Experience with affiliate marketing and affiliate SEO websites
- Experience within the iGaming industry
- Technical SEO knowledge (log file analysis, crawl budget optimization, etc)